How To Get More Links To Your Website – How To Get More Links To My Website
As I think most people will agree, Google still sees links to your website as one of the main factors in their algorithms when it comes to Google rankings.
It was a lot easier getting links to websites in the early days of SEO but now Google have frightened lots of webmasters and website owners about linking it has become a lot harder.
You now have to go a bit further when requesting links and one of the best ways of doing this is giving something the person you are requesting a link from something they want on their website.
This used to be done with web award style badges, top 100 websites badges, etc.
Now social networks are so popular it is now either done with widgets or very simple web buttons.
If you want to get more links to your website you need to make it easy for the person to set up the link and provide a nice button they can use for the link
See example below
Getting more links to your website
As you can see, I provide the code for them to create the link and also provide a nice little button type graphic they can use on their website.
- It’s easier for them to link back
- They have a nice little graphic they can use for the link
In tests I find far more people link back with a nice button graphic than if you just ask them to provide a text link back to your website.
Let me know what you think of this little link building tip in the comments below
- Mens Taylor Swift Cardigan
- West Midlands Campervan Hire
- What is Your Favourite Cheese? – The Truth Behind The Question
- It looks like there aren’t any great matches for your search message on Google
- Herd Immunity COVID-19
- Web Design Oxfordshire
- Search Engine Marketing Oxfordshire
- Free Local Business Advertising
- Change your Location for Google Searches
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- PageSpeed 100 – A PageSpeed Insights Experiment
- Related Keywords Tracker
- Building Trust & Gaining Authority
- Google Change Location Search
- UK Business Directory Scam