Parents Don’t forget to withdraw your money from ParentPayHow do I withdraw money from my ParentPay Parent Account?
1. Log into your ParentPay account.
2. From your homepage, Select Parent Account
3. At the bottom of your statement summary, select Withdraw.
4. Enter an amount.
5. Select Make withdrawal.
Also note: Make sure you confirm, it’s a bit misleading, you may think you have made a withdraw but you haven’t until you confirm it.
The money should be paid back to the card that you initially paid with
How to get money back from ParentPay if you have already paid for an item school meals for example
It appears you can only withdraw from a ParentPay Parent account, if you have already transferred money to pay for school dinners you need to contact the school or school caterers to request a refund.
Comment below if you are having problems withdrawing money from ParentPay
Withdrawing money from ParentPay
If you do intend withdrawing money from ParentPay please leave it a couple of days until I’ve got mine back
- That Prick Healy Answerphone Message
- Mens Taylor Swift Cardigan
- West Midlands Campervan Hire
- What is Your Favourite Cheese? – The Truth Behind The Question
- It looks like there aren’t any great matches for your search message on Google
- Herd Immunity COVID-19
- Web Design Oxfordshire
- Search Engine Marketing Oxfordshire
- Free Local Business Advertising
- Change your Location for Google Searches
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- PageSpeed 100 – A PageSpeed Insights Experiment
- Related Keywords Tracker
- Building Trust & Gaining Authority
- Google Change Location Search