Parents Don’t forget to withdraw your money from ParentPayHow do I withdraw money from my ParentPay Parent Account?
1. Log into your ParentPay account.
2. From your homepage, Select Parent Account
3. At the bottom of your statement summary, select Withdraw.
4. Enter an amount.
5. Select Make withdrawal.
Also note: Make sure you confirm, it’s a bit misleading, you may think you have made a withdraw but you haven’t until you confirm it.
The money should be paid back to the card that you initially paid with
How to get money back from ParentPay if you have already paid for an item school meals for example
It appears you can only withdraw from a ParentPay Parent account, if you have already transferred money to pay for school dinners you need to contact the school or school caterers to request a refund.
Comment below if you are having problems withdrawing money from ParentPay
Withdrawing money from ParentPay
If you do intend withdrawing money from ParentPay please leave it a couple of days until I’ve got mine back
- Charity Donations Who to Prioritise
- When Image Cropping Goes Wrong
- Plastic Straws on Nutricia Fortisip Compact Bottles
- 2m Beach Markers Social Distancing Beach Markers
- Back to School June 1st
- Red Flower
- Just An Ordinary Aussie
- The Story of My Pet Bumble Bee
- Cotswold Website Design
- Cotswolds SEO Services
- Patiens & Nutrix
- How to Make Your Own Coronavirus Mask
- Nigritude Ultramarine 16 Years Today
- WordPress 5.4.1 Not Updating
- Clearsound Productions Light Display Over Shipston
- My 1st Home Done Haircut
- Search Engine Marketing Oxfordshire
- Local SEO Company Earn Money With Directory Submissions
- Free Local Business Advertising