The Diary of a Head and Neck Cancer Survivor
I couldn’t really see much point of creating a blog when I was 1st told I had jaw cancer
After numerous operations and months of treatment though I was given the all clear and despite being quite weak, getting easily tired I decided to retrospectively write a blog on my cancer journey.
A lot is from memory so not 100% accurate but after starting it back in May of 2019 I’ve tried to keep it going.
It started off with a bit of a flourish as I was writing a new post every week, I then lost interest for a while until somebody posted a comment, this spurred me on to writing a new post every week again until another loss of interest which was again relit by someone at the MacMillan Cancer Support Community who asked about my blog.
I’m now up to July/August 2019 in my story and although things start getting a bit more boring from now on, which is good news 🙂 hope to post once a week until I am up to date
Full blog can be found here – The Diary of a Head and Neck Cancer Survivor
- That Prick Healy Answerphone Message
- Mens Taylor Swift Cardigan
- West Midlands Campervan Hire
- What is Your Favourite Cheese? – The Truth Behind The Question
- It looks like there aren’t any great matches for your search message on Google
- Herd Immunity COVID-19
- Web Design Oxfordshire
- Search Engine Marketing Oxfordshire
- Free Local Business Advertising
- Change your Location for Google Searches
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- PageSpeed 100 – A PageSpeed Insights Experiment
- Related Keywords Tracker
- Building Trust & Gaining Authority
- Google Change Location Search