Setting up a Google My Business Listing
Google My Business is a free service provided by Google that effectively combines a business directory like service with Google Maps
Creating a Google My Business listing is a reasonable simple process but it’s the detail that is important if you want your listing to appear in what is commonly known as the Google Maps Three Pack The thee listings that appear on under the Google Map on the 1st page when searching for a product or service that Google feel is location based.
Information on Setting up a Google My Business Listing can be found here – https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778
As mentioned previously, setting up a listing is free and reasonably simple
With this in mind, you may be wondering why we offer a Google My Business Listing Set up Service
The answer is in the Detail
There is little point in having a Google My Business Listing if no body sees it.
When we set up listings we look at what Google wants and set up your listing accordingly
Whilst concentrating on Local SEO it became obvious that Google Maps Listings (as they were commonly referred to back then) were important.
I started researching Google Maps, in particular how you could add businesses to them and learnt the best way of optimising maps listings so they would appear high in the Google results when searching for Service Location type key phrases.
Whilst playing around with Maps Listings though I realised the guidelines were quite strict and the fact you had to use your Google account to set them up meant it was risky to abuse the guidelines, that said, I found that as long as you were smart you could still achieve high rankings whilst staying within the Google Maps Guidelines.
Google+ Google+ Pages and the changes to Google Maps
Google+ was supposed to be the new Social Network to rival Facebook, within months though marketers were all over it and Google created Google+ Pages which could be used for business purposes.
- Best Digital Marketing Tools for Removals Companies
- Just An Ordinary Aussie
- Cotswold Website Design
- Cotswolds SEO Services
- Nigritude Ultramarine 16 Years Today
- WordPress 5.4.1 Not Updating
- Search Engine Marketing Oxfordshire
- Local SEO Company Earn Money With Directory Submissions
- Free Local Business Advertising
- Why Removal Companies Need a Marketing Strategy
- Business Tips – Things to do while Self Isolating or Working From Home
- Local Will Writing Service
- SEO Warwickshire
- SEO Gloucestershire
- Change your Location for Google Searches
- SEO Oxfordshire
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- PageSpeed 100 – A PageSpeed Insights Experiment
- Related Keywords Tracker
- Building Trust & Gaining Authority